Monday, November 29, 2010

How did Rusty became a member of the family...

I adopted Rusty when he was about 3 months old from someone who had too many dogs in which one was pregnant and had cats, snakes in the same household!
When I decided to go visit him, I wasn't planning on taking him home at all because I had just lost my previous dog due to some disease. I was sad, so to cheer me up, my boyfriend decided to take me to visit this so-called 'teckel'... I have never had a teckel/dachshund/sausage dog before, all i know is that they are short yet long and SUPER NOISY...
When I walked in the door, this little brown thing ran towards me and wags his tail so hard it seems like it'll fall off! He was super friendly, super loving, and OMG-ly CUTE!
So we decided, he's coming home with us!

He's a smooth red-hair standard Dachshund.
Here's some baby pic of my baby, Rusty:


1 comment: